BIGRRR LDT Drop-in processor unit is a device that substitutes mechanical contacts inside the V2 gearbox with a transistor-based electric current and adds many new features to your weapon.
Removal of mechanical contacts solves their wear and tear issue, also the transistors used in BIGRRR LDT Drop-in have reduced resistance compared to the aforementioned mechanical contacts, which also increases the shooting speed. Small parts of the trigger assembly that are responsible for the semi-automatic fire usually do not work, especially inside weapons made from parts from different manufacturers. BIGRRR LDT Drop-in reduces the number of moving parts inside the weapon to a minimum increasing its reliability and maintaining the correct operation in every firing mode.
- Drop-In design
- Suitable for V2 Gearbox (e.g. M4 , M16 etc.)
- Rear Wire
- Supports power voltage between 7.4V – 16V
- Newly designed active braking system that accurately postions gears and reduces motor abrasion
- Quick trigger response
- Easy programable by trigger
- Stable single and full auto shot, double shot (turbo shot) and an option of 3-5 round short bursts
- Short circuit and stall protection
- Adapts various motor types including ordinary and strong magnets
Reviews from our customers
No customer reviews for the moment.