50x KYSafe face mask
Face masks are the basic equipment for food industry employees personnel exposed to dust. Currently, they are also used every day to protect against droplet transmitted infections and air pollutants. KYSafe Face Masks are made of 3-ply melt-blown, non woven fabric, which is skin-friendly and easily adjusts to the shape of the face. All masks have comfortable, elastic nose wires that guarantee an accurate fit.
Disposable protective masks will find their application both in everyday use and as basic protection from pollutions and infections.
Face masks can be used to:
- protect from infections transmitted via droplets
- protect from air pollutants
- protect from spreading viral infections
- protect users in everyday life from airborne particles or fumes
Product dimensions: 170mm x 95mm
Shelf life for active use: disposable
Material: non-woven, melt blown fabric
Shelf life 5 years
Production date: see quality control certificate No.
1. Masks should not be used in places with limited oxygen availability and high levels of air pollution with poisonous gases.
2. This product is disposable, it should not be cleaned or washed for reuse. The recommended usage time is a maximum of 8 hours.
3. Recommended storage: in a dark, dry, cool place.
4. Due to the low lung capacity of children, the product cannot be used by children under 3 years old.
5. When putting on, pay attention to the right fit of the mask.