Electric rifle sa-h20 416 short version edge 2.0™ CHAOS BRONZE specna arms® (spe-01-031953)
BRAND SPECNA ARMS®
N.B. New VERSION AVAILABLE with solar™ TRIGGER specifically designed for ASTER GATE & helium flat hop up SET.
SA-H20 416 Short Version EDGE 2.0™ rifle.
CHAOS BRONZE color.
Shooting mode set: safe - single shot - full auto.
Construction materials: ZnAl + steel + polymer.
Length 705mm - 790mm (adjustable).
Full metal body with scratch-resistant Nano Coating treatment (engraved logos and unique serial number).
Rail 416 in metal.
External metal barrel with final thread 14x1 CCW (SX).
Metal sights 416.
Metal stock tube.
Stock 416 in polymer.
Motor grip 416 in polymer.
Metal flash hider.
Ambidextrous metal sling ring.
Increased metal charging handle.
Bolt catch working.
- ORION V.2 QD gearbox in high quality metal
- piston in reinforced polymer with rack all in steel
- aluminum air nozzle with OR air seal
- aluminum cylinder head, double OR air seal
- double OR airtight aluminum piston head with bearings
- set of steel gears
- 8 mm ball bearings
- tappet plate in reinforced polymer
- wear-resistant selector plate in reinforced polymer
- integrated delayer
- rear wired with T-PLUG Deans
- adjustable hop up ROTARY new gen
- ~290mm inner barrel with 6.03mm diameter
- Integrated GATE ASTER™
- HIGH TORQUE long shaft motor with neodymium magnets (22TPA winding)
- M90 spring for the Italian market (~320FPS) M140 spring for the european market (~380FPS).
- QD metal bearing spring guide with ESA2™ system
- solar™ Trigger
- helium™ Flat Hop Bucking
IN THE BOX:
2x S-MAG mid-cap magazines 125bb.
Tango down front grip.
GATE ASTER diagnostic card.
Adapter from T-PLUG to mini Tamiya.
ASTER™ offers new possibilities:
- protection against reverse polarity of the battery
- innovative optical sensors
- 250 trigger sensitivity settings
- configurable via the trigger or the GATE Control Station application
- Built-in RGB LED for easy system programming
- Premium level features at a fair price
WARNING: Some functions of the ASTER system are available in the GCS (Gate Control Station) application for which USB-Link is required (not included - to be purchased separately).
Complete description of the system:
N.B. All replicas are tested and viewed by our warehouse before each shipment in every detail and functionality therefore Softairgames S.R.L. assumes no responsibility for misuse of the replica. Softair Games does not provide assistance for non-operation due to incorrect use or for setting the settings.